Monday, August 9, 2010

Spiffin up your blog

Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday. I just wanted to share I site I found recently that I love. It's called LeeLou Blogs and her site offers so many free ways to jazz up your blog without paying someone to do it. This has been a great temporary option for me because I've been able to test out different options so that when I do have my blog site designed soon I have a good idea of what I want. 

Here's the website if you're interested in using it. If you don't have a blog, but want to start one she also has great tutorials under free stuff on her blog. In fact I think I'm going to go check out her new tutorials now. Happy blogging friends!

P.S If you need any help getting a blogger blog set up, you are more than welcome to email me and I'll help you get started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool site! I'm headed to check out some of the tutorials now. Thanks!